- Duration - 2 Years
- Fee - Rs. 4.50 Lacs
- Contact : Manager Admissions:
MBA PLUS is a unique two year full time programme that is aimed at creating budding future managers. Designed keeping industry requirements in mind, students are trained and groomed to receive an MBA degree along with a Post Graduate Diploma in Advance Financial Planning and Wealth Management (PGD-AFPWM+) which also incorporates the curriculum of the globally recognized CFPCM Certification. Not only does the programme impart theoretical knowledge of all types of business models, but also the necessary practical knowhow of the same, thus giving aspirants an edge over others in the market.
In a marked departure from traditional higher education with its emphasis on rote learning, the program’s teaching mechanism requires students to step into research while working on a case study in class room sessions., thereby helping them to achieve a better understanding of the concepts, principles and practical aspects of Finance, HR and Marketing.
What a student gets in two years from IIFP?
- An MBA degree from a UGC recognised University.
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning and Wealth Management from IIFP.
- CFPCM Certification Education and Education in Financial Markets
- Education in NISM certification in Mutual Funds
- Certification in Communication Skills & Personality Development
- 100% Placement Assistance.
- Study Material, Laptop and Business Suit.
MBA degree is offered by Bharathidasan University (Accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC)